At LBFL, we know why we come to work.
|We are the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 27 (Twenty-Seven) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance Limited has set new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last few years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail and SME sector. With over 1400 employees, we are continuously ensuring on time financing and superior experiences to our valued customer, shareholder and other stakeholder.|
We also have strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries- LankaBangla Securities Limited, LankaBangla Investments Limited and LankaBangla Asset Management Company Limited. It has strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and SAFA BPA Award in 2015, 2018. (SAFA – an apex body of SAARC).
To strengthen its continuous business growth and operational efficiency, we are currently looking for smart and career oriented enthusiastic individuals for SME Financial Services Division.
POSITION NAME: Relationship Officer
JOB GRADE: Assistant Officer- Principal Officer
JOB LOCATION: Anywhere is Bangladesh
- Achieve individual monthly target of SME sales (Assets, Liability and Collection).
- Conduct market survey and identify promising SME business sector/s, which have the growth potential.
- Check authenticity of prospective customer identification, purpose of loan, physical visit, and cross-checking with other parties and prepare credit proposal by extensively analyzing credit history, income, security, net worth, social status, and other parameters.
- Ensure compliance, confidentiality, timely reporting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide high quality services and maintain a very good relationship with the customer and other stakeholder.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation from any reputed public or private university.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant working experience in Banking and NBFIs is preferred.
- Strong analytical ability, interpersonal & communication skill, MS Office knowledge is required.
- Good communication skills both speaking and written in English and Bangla.
- Ability to drive motorcycle is preferable.
If you want to build your career in LankaBangla Finance Limited, we invite you to submit your application through our website: https://www.lankabangla.com/relationship-officer/
Only short listed candidates will be gone through standard recruitment process. LBFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 26, 2021