Dhaka Wasa job circular 2020
ঢাকা পানি সরবরাহ ও পয়: নিষ্কাশন কর্তৃপক্ষ ৯৮ কাজী নজরুল ইসলাম এভিনিউ, কাওরান বাজার, ঢাকা-১২১৫
Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (DWASA) invites online applications from Bangladeshi nationals for filling up the following post as per mentioned terms and conditions: dhaka wasa job circular 2020
01. Application Deadline: 12/07/2020.
02. Age Limit: Maximum 30 (thirty) Years as on 12/07/2020. In case of departmental candidates, age limit may be relaxed.
03. Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form available from Dhaka WASA website: www.dwasa.org.bd
04. During submission of online application, candidates will have details terms & conditions from Dhaka WASA website.
05. No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of Date of birth.
06. Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
07. Eligible candidates will need to appear at written examination and interview organized by Dhaka WASA. Date, time & venue of written examination and interview will be notified through email. All information will be in DWASA website as well.
08. Candidates should have proven computer expertise.
09. Applications not confirming the requisite qualifications & not providing copies of supporting documents will be rejected outright.
10. No application will be accepted after deadline submission.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for examination/interview etc.
12. Dhaka WASA Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of post or cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
13. Interested candidates shall have to apply through Online Application form where scanned S.S.C certificate, photograph and signature of the candidates have to be inserted in right button. Besides all other relevant certificates & documents needs to scanned & inserted along with the Online application. The Online application will be available from Dhaka WASA Website: www.dwasa.org.bd or www.dwasa.org.bd/career.
14. An amount of Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred only) should be paid online (payment option will appear after clicking the application submission process).
15. Government policy will be followed in respect of quota-system.
16. The candidate must be computer literate.