Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, Fortune, King’s, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
- To plan and achieve the secondary sales target through distribution and productivity coverage.
- Enhance Product Visibility and merchandising.
- Retrain and provide coaching for distributor Sales (DSR) team.
- Distributor management.
- Ensure product quality and customer service.
- Administration and communication.
- Graduates in any discipline from any recognized university.
- At least 1-2 years relevant working experience in any reputed FMCG company
- Knowledge on Basic Computer Operations
- Able to work under pressure independently with minimum supervision.
- Independent, positive attitude, highly motivated, result oriented, target driven and able to work in a fluid and fast moving environment.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: October 14, 2020